Sunday July 3, 2016
Vansbro Bianchi 120 – Road Cycling 120k
The online registration is open from October 1st 2015 to about one week before the event. The entry fee is 350 SEK.
Course length & structure
Event Start Time
The start is made individually during the time period 10:00-10:15 am.
The fourth edition of Vansbro Bianchi 120 will take place on Sunday July 3rd. Vansbro Bianchi 120 is a recreational race, but all participants are given a timing chip.
Vansbro Bianchi 120 in short
- All participants who go through with the race receive a medal
- Microchip transponder
- Warm and cold drinks are served in the finish area
- Showers in connection to the finish area
- Food is served after the race – remember to bring your ticket from the participant packet
- Results are available on our website vansbrosimningen.se
- Age limit is from the year the participant turns 15
Feel free to contact our office with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vansbro and its surroundings offers various accommodation options such as hotels, lodges, hostels, accommodation in schools, camping and private accommodation. At Visit Southern Dalarna webiste you find general information about accommodation, what to see and do etc.
Learn more (external link)
Travel to Vansbro
Vansbro is situated in Western Dalarna, about four hours drive from Sweden’s capital Stockholm.